- Temperature Screening upon entrance – Before entering our site, a staff person will take the temperature of every child and adult with a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer.
- All Gymboree staff members are required to wear a face covering at all times.
- All staff and guests must attest to the following before entering our site: (a) they have not had a fever; (b) they are not experiencing shortness of breath or difficulty breating; (c) they do not have any flu-like symptoms, such as upset tummy, headache, or cough; (d) they have not experienced a recent loss of taste or smell; (e) they have not tested positive for the COVID-19 virus within the last 14 days; (f) they have not been exposed to any individual that has experienced symptoms and/or has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus in the last 14 days.
- Anyone who enters our site must wear a face covering, unless they fall under any of the exceptions outlined by the California Public Health Department (www.cdph.ca.gov).
- Anyone, staff or guest, showing signs of illness will be sent home.
- Parents/guardians must understand and adhere to the above protocols and release Gymboree of Lamorinda, its owners, and employees of all liability in regards to exposure to COVID-19. Parents will also be required to acknowledge and certify that everyone in their household is healthy and not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
** WASH HANDS.**
** WEAR A MASK.**
** STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK.**
- Site is cleaned and disinfected after every class or private pod.
- Site is fogged with eco-friendly hypochlorous acid after every class or private pod.
- Clean laundered parachutes are used for each class (one parachute is designated per class); parachutes are laundered daily.